Saturday, January 9, 2010

Christmas Decoration Rental Did You Put Up/are You Going To Put Up Christmas Decoration?

Did you put up/are you going to put up Christmas decoration? - christmas decoration rental

Do you have lights and a Christmas Snowman and Santa Claus going into / out of the house as people used to say, 'Wow, look at that! ? I put my decorations - Theres no light in front of my house, but still look good and bright. I colored lights in the windows of my apartment, down to my color light-up snowman. My Christmas tree is a traditional and covered with garlands of artificial light. What do you have?

3 comments:

Sidney L said...

This is the first year we decorate our house. Every two years we have been in an apt. We icicle lights on the front of the house, the porch wrapped in a red carrier tape, bought a 10 'tree and it is beautiful. I hang up the chimney, and other knick-knacks sitting around the house. It is fantastic!

jessie said...

My Christmas tree is decorated, and, while my daughter yum home oven chocolate chip cookies. I have a Christmas wreath on my door, but I have no external decoration.

jessie said...

My Christmas tree is decorated, and, while my daughter yum home oven chocolate chip cookies. I have a Christmas wreath on my door, but I have no external decoration.

Post a Comment