Friday, January 29, 2010

Butane Vs Electricity Portable Butane Stove/burner Vs Electric Coil Stovetop?

Portable butane stove/burner vs electric coil stovetop? - butane vs electricity

I'm pretty sick of the furnace in my apartment whirlpool electric coil. is slowly heated, is heated in its unbalanced.

IM think about buying a portable butane burner and you only use them instead.

Assuming that the average costs of butane gas cylinders, the average prices for electricity and a load of standard kitchen that cost more $ $ $ work later this month?

2 comments:

mortiici... said...

I was a Peace Corps volunteer in West Africa for 2 years, where the body was given a 2-burner butane stove table, which luckily the whole time I was there. I have a couple of these big bottles and are usually 4 to 6 months passed. My African neighbors were curious to see how it works, so it was a topic of conversation well. It worked very well and I can not be a reason why you could not do that here and even if I did not already think of a number of gases. The danger only occurs to me is clear and is an electric heater in the same way that you need to keep children away from him, not to burn it.

volleyba... said...

What raises the question say u havent question but im gonna guess and that ID to the electric stove top coil

Post a Comment