Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Top Speed For A Snowmobile I Want Your Brutally Honest Opinion Of Me.?

I want your brutally honest opinion of me.? - top speed for a snowmobile

at 5'9 @ 134 lbs. I have a 2.0 GPA by the grading system in schools (69% = F), but a better use of vocabulary and most of my class in 16, I'm all children can bench 115 and the school run one miles in 5: 50 i live on the south side of Chicago at a place for ill-will, found a loaded pistol Hell on the floor the other day. To do the engineering, oil changes and transmission changes and changes that the brakes are paid $ 20 for 10 hours, then every detail of the cars on Sunday on my own and not more than 150 per day, if I average in the known range for a quick driver, I (my car up a Honda:]), to properly take care of everything, what I really have some clean clothes, all the grass stains on it and oil, etc. and also have an impact on my career up spEED is 133 to I 5 tickets (speeding or stop sign), the curfew and exp. Plates and red light cameras and 2 accidents, not just a bad tooth, which I hear in my car and did resolve to another part of the bag, I scremo Niel Young and the 4 groups of friends who think I know another, I do not believe in God because they do not believe for wouldnt blame me, I have not really moral to do what I want, I'm my own man does not do things just because other people, I can start my own path. I suck at sports and paintball, except snowmobiles and ATVs and go. but I'm bored and wanted to see what someone can me to think if you've never met and knew me to forgive. SorryLongevity of this. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment