Saturday, February 20, 2010

Ftv Girls In Men Hug Help! Is My Sister Gay? Here's My Observations To Her:?

Help! is my sister gay? here's my observations to her:? - ftv girls in men hug

Well, I always ask if my sister is gay or what?
These are my comments on this topic:

Mode I, go to see my sister used to CTV and she knows all the names of the models @ the track. It really is an addict.
and often whispered, "Yummy" when he sees some models @ hot on the podium. what really attracts.
-i open the folder on your computer and all I can see pictures of beautiful models and some models for publishing topless.
"It is an artist who draws portraits of young girls, her sketchbook is filled with pictures of girls. I only see pictures of child 2-3. Duh.
they do not like pop music, it rocks
LED L-word
"Once I saw pictures of girls kissing inserts printed in his regimePad.
she said never had a boyfriend.
- You also swears

honestly say little butchy and adolescents at the time, but never, he is gay.
What are your thoughts? can according to my observations, what do you say? My sister is a lesbian or what?
In just worried about her.
And I will not ask whether he is gay, because I'm probably a terrible thing to do. O
I'm serious.

Thank you in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment