Monday, February 22, 2010

Breast Pumping Clip Art Mother-in-law Freaking Me Out...?

Mother-in-law freaking me out...? - breast pumping clip art

That is the situation ... My mother is obsessed very satisfied with my unborn child. It makes me crazy. It keeps clipping coupons for formula, and pushed me every time I see it, although I strongly about breastfeeding. I have repeatedly said that the plan is on breastfeeding, and bought a Medela pump, make sure it continues to drink my milk when I get back to work. It continues to be what brand of formula I want to buy because "Ask not likely to give my milk," and I think it's all a big scam, because they have to, but your child if he wanted in the vicinity of feed . .. and if you do not breastfeed. She always says that my husband come to your house and make it "ready for the baby, even if I Hellom at home to help with the house of prayer. It seems that the baby was at home at all times and is beginning to scare me. 1. This is my baby and I'm very happy for him, but scared of her ... What can I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment