Sunday, December 13, 2009

Autocad Lt Fr Torrent I Need To Make A Backup Copy Of My Autocad Lt, The Original Disk Is Scratched And Won't Work, Help!?

I need to make a backup copy of my autocad lt, the original disk is scratched and won't work, Help!? - autocad lt fr torrent

My original AutoCAD LT 2008, the disc is scratched or damaged and will not work. I bought a new computer and need to load the program, but now is the original disk does not work. How do you make a backup copy in a safe place?

1 comment:

Colanth said...

Simply insert the CD into the drive and run a program to copy hard drive - before it is damaged. Not much you can do now except try to repair the disk. There are many sites that say all kinds of repairs - Brasov, toothpaste, cleaning the lens (which seems likely), etc.

Post a Comment